Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849 LastLast
Results 471 to 480 of 490

Thread: Random: Random subject thread (NOT insanity)

  1. #471
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT OCB: i've come upon a revelation during my time on 4chan, not4chan and fchan. Most furry fans are whiny arseholes.

    LOL


    Furry artists tend to be greedy, lazy cocks with little idea of what good art looks like

    LOL
    (? Jax)


    You are acting unOCBly. Drama, not4chan, and guro is not all there is to porn. You have normal hentai, yuri, regular porn, or even *ugh* cartoons.

  2. #472
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm still complaining, ain't i?

    But i really think people whom are into porn too much seem to lack personality, at least online.

  3. #473
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm still complaining, ain't i?

    Oops, right.


    But i really think people whom are into porn too much seem to lack personality, at least online.

    Ha ha, should I take it you mean I lack personality? (I honestly think I don't)

    <font color="#345E81" size="1">[ June 12, 2005 08:03 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

  4. #474
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    *Has gone months w/o attending to wang. No wet dreams either*

  5. #475
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmm... No. You're fine. Very fine now that i think about it.

  6. #476
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I smell sarcasm (or just rarity), but I'm going to ignore it because we don't need this sort of discussion now.

  7. #477
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nah, knowing OCB, that wasnt sarcasm. He just said that to emphasise his point against those bleedin' 4channers.

  8. #478
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Xel, go see a doctor... XD

    And yeah, it was the OCB.

  9. #479
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am being serious. Besides the obsession with porn, love hina and image macros, you're very political with a strong will for equality around the world. At least thats the impression i got from your online personality.

  10. #480
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, thank you! ^_^

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •